To bring Traciana to your company, conference or organization contact us today!
Fax: (888) 328-7456
College incivility, in all its forms – harassment, discrimination, hazing, sexual assault and cyber-bullying—is an epidemic that affects every campus around the country. As the nation’s leading institutions, you are in the spotlight—especially when incidents like these occur on your campus.
Never before has it been so essential to create safe and cohesive colleges. The media is quick to highlight incidents of abuse in higher education, putting you at risk of litigation and lawsuits that can cost millions and cripple your college.
Without guidance, preventing incivility can seem daunting. My team and I are dedicated to providing resources that are proven to work. You can find resources that are tailored to :
• Provide Sexual Assault Prevention training for students and staff here
• Prevent incivility on campuses in dorms, and in the classrooms here
It is our responsibility to create safe and engaged campuses. When we unite against incivility everyone wins. Allow the resources and expertise offered on this site to serve your college’s student body, faculty and student organizations.
Traciana understands the challenge of finding an impactful speaker who is able to seamlessly engage and entertain participants while educating them on critical information.
In her role as a nationally recognized speaker and trainer who has worked with hundreds of audiences of all sizes, she also understands that the success of any effective presentation is directly linked to the skill of the speaker.
Traciana has created this section to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision on allowing her to serve you and your campus.
Here is what Traciana offers when she works with clients:
In addition to providing your audience with one of the most interactive, engaging, and effective presentations covering your requested learning outcomes, here is what Traciana is committed to providing you and your students :
• Immediate and thorough responses to all of your phone and e-mail communications
• Two phone consultations to identify the needs, audience, and expectations of your event
• Support in promoting your event
• Follow-up communication to confirm that Traciana met your expectations
• A complementary follow-up analysis consultation to identify how Traciana might offer additional support and training for your goals
TRACIANA GRAVES’ unique, engaging, and highly interactive “Civility in Action!” programs leverage song, experiential education and research-based strategies customized to meet the needs of each participating campus. Program participants are empowered to create a SUSTAINED community of civility, inclusion and student engagement.
Students will be able to:
• Articulate the five action steps they can take individually and collectively to create a strong community of civility and inclusion on their campus.
• List seven reasons and ways to appreciate and celebrate various cultures.
• Articulate five things they can do to develop their unique voice to make positive choices to take a stand for themselves and others.
• Communicate five ways to prevent the various forms of bullying, including harassment, sexual assault, hazing, cyber bullying, and violence.
• List five ways to celebrate cultural, gender, socioeconomic, and other demographic diversity.